What happened to 'In the mood for HTTP'?

Hennadii Omelchenko

Aug 31, 2016, 3:52:52 AM8/31/16
to API Craft
Hi all,

Just wanted to ask if anyone happens to know what happened to 'In the mood for HTTP' video series?

It was such great videos!

darrel...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2016, 10:46:33 AM8/31/16
to Hennadii Omelchenko, API Craft

Hey Hennadii,

Glenn and I had some technical issues with the platform and then we got busy and just haven’t found time to get started again.

I’d love to see it happen again.

Darrel

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hennadii Omelchenko

Sep 2, 2016, 7:32:52 AM9/2/16
to API Craft, hennadii....@gmail.com
Darrel,

Thank you for answer!

As selffish as it may sound, I really hope you will find time to get it back on track :)

середа, 31 серпня 2016 р. 17:46:33 UTC+3 користувач Darrel Miller написав: