Fwd: First looks at my upcoming HalBuilder 5 redesign

Mark Derricutt

Jul 22, 2016, 6:31:02 PM7/22/16
to halbuil...@googlegroups.com, api-...@googlegroups.com
'lo all,

I finally after tinkering off and on for the last few months or so on a somewhat major redesign of HalBuilder - my Java based HAL parser/gen lib.

There's still a bit more to do ( both infrastructure and code wise ) before releasing ( moving github repositories, an underlying dependency awaiting release etc., porting over the hal+xml reader/writer ) but it's mostly complete.

Be good to get some feedback/thoughts.

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson, Porcupine Tree