API Craft Conference 2015 Starts in 2 Weeks

landlessness

Jul 13, 2015, 10:54:36 AM7/13/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
API Crafters,

Where will we lead the APIs of tomorrow? Our  3rd annual API Craft Conference kicks off in 2 weeks. Register here: http://api-craft.org. API Craft Conference is a true unconference. As you know our API Craft online community includes the best API thinkers, book authors and practitioners from around the world. If you're designing, building or consuming APIs then don't miss our annual IRL gathering. We'd love to have you join our event, connect with our global community and share your wisdom in a relaxed, community setting.

Highlights for API Craft Conference 2015
  • Our chef is cooking up a tasty new variation on Chicken and Waffles for breakfast
  • We are shifting from 5 concurrent sessions to 7 slightly smaller concurrent sessions
  • We will have a new dedicated hacking / demo area throughout the conference
  • Lorinda Brandon is leading a pre-conference meetup on Swagger
  • We return to the beautiful waterfront setting with tons of open space and free time
  • Start thinking about the topics you want to engage on together!
Register here: http://api-craft.org.

Please reach out to other API crafters that your respect, share the word about the conference and encourage them to attend.

Best,
Brian Mulloy