REST design (in Swagger) Consultant?

Dan Nunn

Sep 15, 2015, 2:09:50 PM9/15/15
to API Craft
Is there any individual (or company) that specializes in consulting with a company that already has developers on staff, gathering the requirements for an API, and creating the specifications in Swagger format?

We are a company that is moving to a REST API-based backend. We already have REST APIs we publish, including our own OAuth 2.0 authorization server. It's time to rewrite our main offering and separate the backend from the frontend with a REST API. We can do this ourselves (and will, if this doesn't work out), but we figured the services of someone who lives and breathes REST practices would be a better way to go, both for speed and so we don't make bad design decisions. There will likely be other projects down the road if this works out.

Has anyone either contracted with an individual or company, or been the consultant? Any help (or contacts) would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dan

Kin Lane

Sep 15, 2015, 2:47:21 PM9/15/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

I have my Apiware.io team behind me to help scale in this area.

Feel free to ping me directly, if I can help.

bharath kumar

Sep 15, 2015, 2:50:30 PM9/15/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
HI Dan,

You can contact us @ digitalapicraft.com. You can reach us out anytime.

Thanks
Bharath

James Higginbotham

Sep 16, 2015, 11:01:27 AM9/16/15
to API Craft
Hi Dan,

I have been consulting and training cross-functional teams in API modeling, design, and delivery for the last few years. I am happy to chat about how I can help: ja...@launchany.com

James

P.S. You can read about the process I use for API design via my book, found at http://TheApiDesignBook.com

Mike Kelly

Sep 16, 2015, 2:26:55 PM9/16/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com

I run Stateless - we work with companies in meeting these sorts of API challenges.

http://stateless.co/
mi...@stateless.co

Cheers,

Sent from my mobile