API-Craft NYC Meetup: Ole Lensmar, CEO of SmartBear on Swagger in the API Lifecycle

Ted Epstein

Apr 27, 2015, 9:55:08 AM4/27/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
For those of you in the New York City metro area:

Ole Lensmar, CEO of SmartBear Software, will be our guest presenter at the API-Craft NYC meetup this Wednesday at 6:30 PM.  Ole will talk about Swagger in the API Lifecycle, the future of Swagger, and other timely topics.  Details here:

Join us for drinks and refreshments, complements of XO group, and some lively discussion.  Hope to see you there!

Ted Epstein |   |      skype:ted.epstein

Chris Mullins

Apr 27, 2015, 12:54:51 PM4/27/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
I would love to go to this, if only I live in NYC.

My employer has been doing quite a bit with Swagger recently and it's looking increasingly interesting and promising!

Cheers,
Chris