Suggestions :: Books for Cloud Design patterns

Anup Rungta

Mar 21, 2016, 3:06:49 AM3/21/16
to API Craft
Experts, Need your valuable suggestion on good books on Cloud Design patterns using AWS. I am familiar with basics on Cloud Technologies and GoF Design patterns. On Similar lines, want to grow my understanding of cloud related design patterns challenges and design solutions for each of them. Kindly suggest good books based on your experience.

Amir

Mar 29, 2016, 2:01:16 AM3/29/16
to API Craft
Although it is not directly cloud related, I strongly recommend: https://pragprog.com/book/mnee/release-it

I know Netflix engineers have implemented things like bulkheads and circuit breakers inspired by this book.

James Higginbotham

Mar 29, 2016, 11:03:01 AM3/29/16
to API Craft
Hi Anup,

I've been working with a company to help with cloud native architecture patterns and practices. It is still early days, but have a look to see if it helps push you a little further in your journey: http://realscale.cloud66.com/

Best,
James

Mathias Fonseca

Mar 30, 2016, 11:01:37 AM3/30/16
to API Craft
Hi!

I think the book you are looking for is this one:

It's great in many ways. I extremely recommend it.

Kind regards,
Mathias