Repository of Crowdsourced API System Diagrams

Alexander G

Oct 4, 2015, 12:02:58 AM10/4/15
to API Craft
Hi Everyone,

I am building a RESTful API from the ground up which is exciting.  To help my engineering team easily ramp up on the project I wanted to draw an API sequence diagram for the system.  I was looking for some inspiration in terms of how best to organize this information to really deliver a valuable API sequence diagram.

Does anyone know of an community where folks share API diagrams?  I am thinking something similar in intention as this wireframing community: https://mockupstogo.mybalsamiq.com/projects but with a focus on APIs.

If anything comes to mind I would be honored to have your feedback.  Conversely if someone has a really awesome API diagram they could share, I would welcome that as well.

Thanks in advance.

Alex

sune jakobsson

Oct 4, 2015, 11:44:30 AM10/4/15