APIWARA | API MANAGEMENT AS A SERVICE

api wara

Mar 4, 2015, 3:58:52 PM3/4/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com

APIWARA | API MANAGEMENT AS A SERVICE

Organizations expose their business assets for developing apps for internal use only or to expose data publicly.  Organizations cannot expose the APIs without proper monetization of business functions.  Organizations should be very careful in the way how they can expose these APIs.  If these APIs are not managed properly it might have decent impact in the reputation of the organization.  Which in turn leads unauthorized access of APIs.  Some of the key challenges involved are

·         API should be well documented with all the requirements necessary for the developer/consumer of the API

·         API may need different levels of access to different customers

·         API usage should be monitor per customer and per API

·         API should be version controlled

·         Does API need multiple levels of authorization?

·         Does API has usage charges?

APIWARA will solve all the major challenges an organization required in order to manage your APIs.   The basic premise is that you build your API / Backend service, place APIWARA in front of it and it will handle user authentication, restricting the access to specific domains, Ability to block a subscription and restrict a complete application, enforce rate limiting and throttling policies for APIs by consumer, statistics etc

mehdi medjaoui

Mar 4, 2015, 5:14:49 PM3/4/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
Spam? ;)

Sent from my mobile : so typos are not mistakes but features.

Kijana Woodard

Mar 4, 2015, 5:19:50 PM3/4/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
I read it as an elaborate troll on this list's subscribers.

Adrian Lynch

Mar 5, 2015, 3:54:55 AM3/5/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
Always trust a company with a gmail/hotmail/yahoo email address!

Sam Ramji

Mar 5, 2015, 10:51:28 AM3/5/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
If it's an elaborate troll, I'm inclined to leave the post as-is for humor value.  The grammatical errors and lack of depth suggest that Kijana may be right.

If anyone determines otherwise, please post back to this thread and we'll delete it.

Per the community standards: if this were a noncommercial open source project being described/promoted by one of its developers, a post like this would be encouraged.  Users may open threads discussing commercial products, but not vendors.

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 2:19:50 PM UTC-8, Kijana Woodard wrote:
I read it as an elaborate troll on this list's subscribers.
On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 4:14 PM, mehdi medjaoui <mehdi.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
Spam? ;)

Le jeudi 5 mars 2015, api wara <apiwara...@gmail.com> a écrit :

[...]

sune jakobsson