Any suggestions on Books for REST API for

Anup Rungta

Sep 23, 2015, 2:13:07 PM9/23/15
to API Craft
Hi RestExperts,
I have been started reading on REST on internet and came across several REST apis and their way of modelling resources and representations.
Now, i need to understand and start on designing REST APIs for some systems so that i can brush up on my skills.

Can you suggest me some good books which  i can buy and read (or) internet blogs on REST API design which solves some real world systems which i can refer to for my further learnings.

Thanks,
Anup Rungta

Kin Lane

Sep 23, 2015, 2:19:57 PM9/23/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com

mca

Sep 23, 2015, 3:06:08 PM9/23/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com

InfoQ has an eBook called "Web APIs from start to finish" which also has a reading list.

Google for details.

pratik shah

Sep 25, 2015, 5:56:29 AM9/25/15
to API Craft