APIdays Sydney February 2017 - Call for Speakers

Saul Caganoff

Nov 20, 2016, 9:21:32 PM11/20/16
to API Craft

APIdays conference returns to Sydney - February 28th, March 1st 2017.

This will be our fifth event in the region and it seems clear that APIdays has established itself as the premier API event in the southern hemisphere (you might want to check out the program and talks from our last conference in Melbourne).

We're dedicated to growing the API community in Australia/NZ and extending knowledge and best practices around API strategy and implementation.

Come along and speak!

Details at our Call for Speakers page.

And for those of you in the northern hemisphere, think about Sydney Harbour, Manly Beach, the Opera House during your winter. Sun, Sand and APIs FTW!

Regards,
Saul Caganoff
Organizer, APIdays Australia