APIdays Sydney - February 10th and 11th 2015

scaganoff

Jan 12, 2015, 10:45:24 PM1/12/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
If any of you are in the general vicinity of Australia, you might be interested in APIdays Sydney, happening on February 10th and 11th.

We've got a great lineup of speakers (including some of the participants in this forum) as well as local Australian API crafts-people.

Come along and help build the API community in Australia (and New Zealand).

Details at: syd.apidays.io

Note that early-bird tickets end this Saturday January 17th.

Regards,
Saul Caganoff
CTO, Sixtree

mca

Jan 13, 2015, 5:03:31 PM1/13/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
Saul:

Looking forward to a great event in Sydney!

cheers.

Kin Lane

Jan 13, 2015, 7:08:15 PM1/13/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking forward to attending, and speaking as well! #apievangelism ;-)

See you all there!

Kin Lane

Mark Derricutt

Jan 18, 2015, 6:06:55 AM1/18/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
On 13 Jan 2015, at 16:45, scaganoff wrote:

> If any of you are in the general vicinity of Australia, you might be
> interested in APIdays Sydney, happening on February 10th and 11th.

If I could afford to jump the ditch from Auckland at the moment I'd join you all.

--
Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net

Kin Lane

Jan 18, 2015, 6:34:47 PM1/18/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
how much does the flight cost Mark? See we we can't pool our money and get you there, or get some corporate sponsorship.

Mark Derricutt

Jan 20, 2015, 5:03:30 PM1/20/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
On 19 Jan 2015, at 12:34, Kin Lane wrote:

> how much does the flight cost Mark? See we we can't pool our money and get you there, or get some corporate sponsorship.

~$500NZ return for flights. I overspent at xmas, and was hoping to head to .au for CITCON so needing to conserve. Mid-week conference doesn't really work out well timing wise with a current project that's kicked off as well.

Mark
signature.asc

Kin Lane

Jan 21, 2015, 12:53:29 PM1/21/15
to api-...@googlegroups.com
Ok...I'll see what I can do to help raise some funds.

If I can get someone or a couple folks to kick in, I'll match.

Let me put word out--if you read this and want to help Mark get to Sydney--let me know!!

Don't want to leave people out, who should be there for the conversation.