Jquery Chat VS Ajax Chat engine

瀏覽次數:44 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Asfty Caster

未讀,
2015年8月10日 下午2:54:542015/8/10
收件者:APE Project
Hello,

I want develop chat software, I saw many people use jquery, which is best for chat software development ?

www.cometchat.com,  This is based on jquery.

Please advice .

Xosofox

未讀,
2015年8月11日 下午2:49:402015/8/11
收件者:APE Project
This question is hard to answer.

It is like "What is better for building a car: metal or Ford?"

Jquery is a Javascript DOM manipulation utility (and much more) and cometchat seems to be a "kind of finished" product.

Don't get me wrong, but if you are asking questions like that it sounds like you have some more catching up to do on the basics.

I recommend you read some more pages, starting with Wikipedia on jquery, comet and some more project pages as well.

Maybe someone else can provide some more links

Asfty Caster

未讀,
2015年8月13日 清晨5:42:422015/8/13
收件者:APE Project
Actually i dont have much knowledge,Im investor and i hired developers to build chat application for my idea,i am researching to get better technology and can be used on shared hosting

Pablo Tejada

未讀,
2015年8月13日 上午8:12:042015/8/13
收件者:APE Project

Asfty,

If you have the capital to hire developers, at least consider VPS. Is not that expensive. Checkout Digital Ocean for VPS hosting.

Also consider using a realtime communication service like FireBase or PunNub. It could save you time and money in the long run.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015, 5:42 AM Asfty Caster <ismael...@gmail.com> wrote:
Actually i dont have much knowledge,Im investor and i hired developers to build chat application for my idea,i am researching to get better technology and can be used on shared hosting

---
APE Project (Ajax Push Engine)
Official website : http://www.ape-project.org/
Git Hub : http://github.com/APE-Project/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "APE Project" group.

Sincerely,

Pablo Tejada

From Mobile

回覆所有人