Running multiple instances of APE on the same server, with different listen port.

Sándor Volenszki

May 26, 2015, 5:05:11 AM5/26/15
to ape-p...@googlegroups.com
Good day dear all!

I was wondering if it is possible to running multiple instances of APE on the same server, with different listen port.

The application what we develope rised to alpha, and its getting annoying, when every APE restart crashing the testers connections.

I thougnt, I chekout a working copy to the alpha users and start another instance of APE on different prot to the developers. In this case the restart do not bother the alpha users.

Does anyone have any experience about it, or would be easier to start another instance of the whole VPS?

Thank you in advice,
Sándor

Louis Charette

May 26, 2015, 5:52:55 AM5/26/15
to ape-p...@googlegroups.com
There's no problem running multiple ape as long it's on different port. If you use a script to restart the server you may have to work something out

Envoyé de mon iPad
---
APE Project (Ajax Push Engine)
Official website : http://www.ape-project.org/
Git Hub : http://github.com/APE-Project/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "APE Project" group.

Sándor Volenszki

May 26, 2015, 6:09:32 AM5/26/15
to ape-p...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Louis!