Cross Domain

Jay Rivers

Apr 10, 2012, 3:44:28 PM4/10/12
to ape-p...@googlegroups.com
Currently, I'm using the JSONP Transport method to get around cross
domain policies.

I want to use either websockets or XHRStreaming, but I can't get past
the cross domain issues.
Does anyone know how I can get around that? We have all of our servers
in house.

Michele Vezzoli

Apr 15, 2012, 6:11:36 AM4/15/12
to ape-p...@googlegroups.com
Umm , if you have more then 1 ip on you host, you can start 2 aped daemon with different domains

2012/4/10 Jay Rivers <j...@groupm7.com>
Currently, I'm using the JSONP Transport method to get around cross domain policies.

I want to use either websockets or XHRStreaming, but I can't get past the cross domain issues.
Does anyone know how I can get around that? We have all of our servers in house.

---
APE Project (Ajax Push Engine)
Official website : http://www.ape-project.org/
Git Hub : http://github.com/APE-Project/

--

Michele Vezzoli   IT Manager

TEL: +39.030.5230600  MOB: +39.328.0555322   FAX: +39.030.5230600  SKYPE: michele.vezzoli.vardump
VarDump S.r.l. - www.var-dump.it

This e-mail message does not imply or cause any obligation, unless it is provided by a previous written agreement. This message is confidential: if you have received it by mistake, please advise immediately the sender by e-mail and destroy the message and its attachments. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized use of the content of this message could constitute a criminal offence. Thank you.

Jay Rivers

Apr 16, 2012, 9:29:41 AM4/16/12
to ape-p...@googlegroups.com
Yes, but in order to not be cross domain: Host, port and domain must match.
currently, I'm using ape.site.com.

On 4/15/2012 5:11 AM, Michele Vezzoli wrote:
[...]

Jay Rivers

Apr 16, 2012, 3:04:32 PM4/16/12
to ape-p...@googlegroups.com
For those of you looking for an answer to this:
ape.server.com <-- actual ape server
ape.conf
    domain = auto

ape.domain.com <- points to ape.server.com
www.domain.com <-- uses ape.domain.com for it's ape calls,
    APE.config.domain = 'domain.com'