Re: [APE Project] Re: i can't find the problem..

RakonDark

Sep 8, 2015, 1:37:48 PM9/8/15
to ape-p...@googlegroups.com
i love this word , "same domain" , realy same sub.domain ?

On 8 September 2015 at 01:42, 'jkoch' via APE Project <ape-p...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
So - not sure why have i have to implement this fix, but this is what fixes it...

APE.Config.baseUrl = 'http://dev.bidcutter.com/js/'; //APE JSF
APE.Config.domain = 'dev.bidcutter.com';
APE.Config.server = 'ape.dev.bidcutter.com:6969'; //APE server URL
APE.Config.transport = 2;

On Monday, September 7, 2015 at 5:49:35 PM UTC-5, jkoch wrote:
I have a live example of my website where ape does not work on one page, but it works on another page in the same domain, with the same config.

This is the live example :

http://dev.bidcutter.com/online_live_auctions/live_lots/4/auction:test

Error:

Error: Permission denied to access property "APE"

if (!iframe.contentWindow.APE) setTimeout(iframe.onload, 100);//Sometimes IE fir...

APE js config:

APE.Config.baseUrl = 'http://dev.bidcutter.com/js/'; //APE JSF
APE.Config.domain = 'dev.bidcutter.com';
APE.Config.server = 'ape.dev.bidcutter.com:6969'; //APE server URL

Ape Server config:

Server {
        port = 6969
        daemon = yes
        ip_listen = 50.63.174.60
        domain = auto
        rlimit_nofile = 10000
        pid_file = /var/run/aped.pid
}

my dns records are correct, everything works on a page on the same domain (but you have to be logged into to view the live example page).  One thing i noticed is that it doesn't download the needed js files, but i am not sure why?  Any ideas???

---
APE Project (Ajax Push Engine)
Official website : http://www.ape-project.org/
Git Hub : http://github.com/APE-Project/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "APE Project" group.

i cant trust, what i not know