[apbs-users] Optimize Internal Dielectric of Protein

Victoria Cheng

Jul 29, 2016, 12:21:51 PM7/29/16
to apbs-...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hello,
I am trying to let the internal dielectric of a protein optimize freely instead of setting it to 4. Is there a way to do this? I have tried using the VMD plug in and not specifying an internal dielectric constant, but I usually receive an error about output files missing. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Victoria

Nathan Baker

Jul 30, 2016, 6:24:15 PM7/30/16
to Victoria Cheng, APBS-USERS mailing list
Hello --

APBS does not currently support a feature like you are describing.  Out of curiosity, what property are you trying to optimize?

Thank you,

Nathan