[apbs-users] Regarding the Swanson et.al (Genetic Algorithm) optimised radii usage

V.S. Sandeep Inakollu

Apr 7, 2016, 1:33:18 AM4/7/16
to apbs-...@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi All,

I am try to define the solute surface with Swanson et.al (Genetic Algorithm)  optimised radii using APBS software. I am a new user of APBS and I am ambiguous about how to implement it for my molecule, acetophenone.

When I tried to create a PQR file with the swanson FF using PDB2PQR tool, all my jobs are died (since my ligand is small molecule, acetophenone). I am not sure how to proceed further. I would be appreciated, if anyone could help me out with the protocol set up.

Thanks, Sandeep Inakollu

 ----

Venkata Sai Sandeep Inakollu, M.S (Pharm.)

PhD Scholar,

School of Chemistry,

University of Wollongong,

Australia.

Mobil# : +61-406100693

E-Mail: sandeep.p...@gmail.com

vi...@uowmail.edu.au

----

Baker, Nathan

Apr 7, 2016, 9:21:23 PM4/7/16
to V.S. Sandeep Inakollu, apbs-...@lists.sourceforge.net, Jurrus, Elizabeth R, Brandi-Lozano, Juan M
Hello --

Can you provide more information about the calculation you are trying to perform?  The input files would be particularly useful.

Thanks,

--
Nathan Baker
Director, Advanced Computing, Mathematics, & Data Division — Pacific Northwest Natl Lab