[apbs-users] How do I unsuscribe from this mailing list?

Benjamin Hill

Jun 29, 2016, 12:54:54 PM6/29/16
to apbs-...@lists.sourceforge.net

How do I unsuscribe from this mailing list?

Folmer Fredslund

Jul 4, 2016, 5:10:54 AM7/4/16
to Benjamin Hill, apbs-...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi Benjamin,

1. click the link at the bottom of all emails sent to the mailing list
2. scroll to the bottom of the page
3. enter your e-mail in the last field and press the "Unsubscribe or edit options"
4. press the "Unsubscribe" button
5. reply to the confirmation email you get

Hope this helps,
Folmer

http://sdm.link/attshape