Auto reply sms

Mike Snyder

Feb 20, 2012, 4:06:55 PM2/20/12
to AntTek Community Support
The demo worked flawlessly when blocking a number and auto replying.
Purchased the pro now i cant get it to auto reply with sms at all. Im
running a Samsung Galaxy SII touch for sprint. I would hate to
uninstall and use the free version, but that is why i purchased it.

Mike Snyder

Feb 23, 2012, 11:37:55 AM2/23/12
to AntTek Community Support
Anyone?

AntTek Support Team

Feb 23, 2012, 7:57:31 PM2/23/12
to ant...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike, do you use Blacklist Pro? do you have both free and pro installed?

Sohail Khan

Feb 24, 2012, 2:20:46 PM2/24/12

On Feb 24, 5:57 am, AntTek Support Team <supp...@anttek.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike, do you use Blacklist Pro? do you have both free and pro installed?

Having the exactly same issue! I have only the Pro version installed.

Mike Snyder

Feb 29, 2012, 12:58:32 PM2/29/12
to AntTek Community Support
Yes im using blacklist pro, I uninstalled the free version. What is
the big problem with this board? I paid for the pro version and there
is literally no support and this issues seems to be pretty popular
with several people using the same phone. Can you guys look into this?

AntTek Support Team

Mar 1, 2012, 11:12:21 AM3/1/12
to ant...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

I tested and the auto-sms reply is working. Please notice that auto sms works only on BLOCKED calls or BLOCKED SMS. It's NOT auto-reply for any call/text

Mike Snyder

Mar 12, 2012, 11:25:46 PM3/12/12
to ant...@googlegroups.com
Did you test on a samsung galaxy s2, because its not working. On blocked sms or blocked calls.

AntTek Support Team

Mar 13, 2012, 8:46:16 PM3/13/12
to ant...@googlegroups.com
Is that a ICS or still in GingerBread?

Mike Snyder

Mar 16, 2012, 4:10:33 PM3/16/12
to ant...@googlegroups.com
Gingerbread

Mike Snyder

Mar 22, 2012, 3:48:48 PM3/22/12
to ant...@googlegroups.com
Could I get a refund? The app doesnt work as described on my device. It worked on the free version so it kind of makes me feel scammed.

AntTek Support Team

Mar 22, 2012, 9:14:36 PM3/22/12
to ant...@googlegroups.com
Do you have both Free and Pro version on your phone? It's weird if it works on Free, but Pro version

Mike Snyder

Mar 22, 2012, 9:22:37 PM3/22/12
to ant...@googlegroups.com
No I installed the free version first and it worked great, then installed the paid version and configured it the same and now it doesnt work.

AntTek Support Team

Mar 22, 2012, 9:39:00 PM3/22/12
to ant...@googlegroups.com
If you prefer a refund, please make a refund request on Google Wallet.

Y. Ethan Oum

Jul 1, 2012, 8:58:33 PM7/1/12
to ant...@googlegroups.com
I have only the free version installed and EVERYTHING ELSE works fine. but auto reply doesn't work. i tested it by temporarily blocking one of my contacts, i asked him to text me. he did, and the text was blocked, but he told me he didn't get the auto reply text on his cell.  do you know what's wrong?   i clicked to auto reply ON BLOCKED SMS.