Recent presentation on using ANTLR in cybersecurity

Stuart Maclean

Jun 30, 2017, 8:55:47 PM6/30/17
to antlr-discussion
I recently presented ANTLR-centric work at my local Java User Group, and the slides are available should anyone be interested.The first three quarters of the material essentially expands on Parr's Antlr Definitive Ref book, i.e. the Expr language and different grammars for it: plain, with embedded actions, producing trees, etc.  The last part of the material explains how I was able to auto-generate C source code using ANTLR trees, for work in dynamic program analysis.

The main site is

with my slides available at

Stuart