Maven Plugin: .tokens files

Rafael Santini

Aug 28, 2014, 3:24:55 PM8/28/14
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The ANTLR Maven plugin documentation says that "The plugin will then produce .java and .tokens files in the output directory target/generated-sources/antlr4/org/foo/bar". However, the .tokens files are generated in directory target/generated-sources/antlr4 (default package). Everything works right, but I'm unsure if this is correct.

Thanks,

Rafael Santini

Sam Harwell

Aug 28, 2014, 4:17:16 PM8/28/14
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com

This was filed as an issue previously:

https://github.com/antlr/antlr4/issues/599

Thanks,

Sam

Rafael Santini

Sep 3, 2017, 12:21:54 PM9/3/17
to antlr-discussion
Hi Sam,

I'm back to this issue now and the problem still persists with the 4.7 version. This does not causes any problems. So, can I understand that this is intentional or this is a known issue that will not be fixed?

Thank you,

Rafael Santini