Unable to overwrite pre-exiting output files

Yosvany Llerena Rodríguez

Jul 3, 2017, 9:28:54 AM7/3/17
to antlr-discussion

Hi guys
I'm so new on this..... I'm not even know how to ask about this problem I have.

Is there options/way to overwrite/re-write the pre-exisiting output files on output directory?
BR

Mike Lischke

Jul 3, 2017, 10:19:27 AM7/3/17
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com

> Is there options/way to overwrite/re-write the pre-exisiting output files on output directory?

Which preexisting files do you mean? ANTLR4 is a jar that generates files when you run it with a grammar file.

Mike

Eric Vergnaud

Jul 3, 2017, 1:04:45 PM7/3/17
to antlr-discussion
If you mean the generated files, the only reason why antlr would not overwrite them is if they are locked.
Are you by any chance using a file locking VCS such as perforce?