Repository fo JavaScript Target code

Mike Cargal

Jul 7, 2017, 10:56:09 AM7/7/17
to antlr-discussion
I was working on code using the JavaScript target today and wanted to look something up in the runtime code. I see that it's available via NPM, but don't see it in GitHub.

Does anyone know where the source is maintained?

Mike Lischke

Jul 7, 2017, 9:26:33 PM7/7/17
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Also the JS target code is in the source repo (alike for any other target): https://github.com/antlr/antlr4/tree/master/runtime/JavaScript