Error message of Antlrworks

song...@gmail.com

May 18, 2017, 3:24:55 AM5/18/17
to antlr-discussion

Hi~
     I am using Antlr and Antlrworks, here is a problem that confused me:
After I finish my grammar, and use the "Run->Debug..." in Antlrworks to test it. I got no error message, but some part of the "parser tree" window is red,
seems something wrong with my grammar.
but if I do not use Antlrworks, just generate the code, and run it in other IDE ( I use eclipse here), everything goes OK.

So, what's kind of error does my grammar have?

Mike Lischke

May 18, 2017, 3:30:48 AM5/18/17
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
AW runs ANTLR in the background on edit (way too often if you ask me, as it makes editing in large grammars a pain, but I'm digressing) and obviously there is always a point where you have an error in your grammar which AW indicates then. I assume this earmarking is never removed so you see that constantly. I'm not sure (haven't used AW for a while), but it could that you can clear errors by clearing the output box.

Mike
--
www.soft-gems.net