64 bit version of Antlr3.Runtime.dll required

Bharath Kumar

Jun 30, 2016, 6:15:53 AM6/30/16
to antlr-discussion
64 bit version of Antlr3.Runtime.dll required for converting entire .Net WCF service to 64 bit

Sam Harwell

Jul 2, 2016, 2:31:52 PM7/2/16
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com

I filed a GitHub issue regarding this:

https://github.com/antlr/antlrcs/issues/49

After some investigation, I found that the currently distributed version of this library already supports 64-bit environments, so no further action is necessary. If you are using a version older than 3.5.0.2, please let me know which one and I can check that as well.

Thanks,

Sam