How to Track no. of lines parsed successfully?

Mahes Waran

Apr 8, 2015, 7:43:26 AM4/8/15
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com

Hey I'm working on a Migration project i.e. Migrating files from one ETL to another ETL tool
I'm Parsing a file through ANTLR4. I'm in middle of writing grammar for all the possible keywords. So, I want to log the total no. of lines present in the input file and Total no. of lines parsed successfully so that I can able to log the overall percentage of the file being parsed and also I want to log remaining keywords for which I haven't prepared the grammar yet. My question is Is it possible to do it? If possible I want to know how to do it programatically? I believe we have to do that logging in visitor/Listener in my case visitor but I can't able to come up with any logic

Can anyone help me on this Logic

Thanks in advance.
Mahes