EBNF for C#

Vlado Z

Mar 22, 2016, 10:35:50 AM3/22/16
to antlr-discussion
I wrote EBNF for C#. It is still work in progress. Do I have EBNF syntax errors?
Also to use Antlr I have to rewrite it but, am i going in the right direction?

https://github.com/bluePlayer/practices/blob/master/EBNF/C%23%20EBNF%20Try%202.txt

Mike Lischke

Mar 22, 2016, 12:10:44 PM3/22/16
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
I wrote EBNF for C#. It is still work in progress. Do I have EBNF syntax errors?
Also to use Antlr I have to rewrite it but, am i going in the right direction?

https://github.com/bluePlayer/practices/blob/master/EBNF/C%23%20EBNF%20Try%202.txt

Compare it to the existing C# grammar: https://github.com/antlr/grammars-v4/tree/master/csharp to see if you are on the right track.

Ivan Kochurkin

Jun 16, 2016, 9:15:20 AM6/16/16
to antlr-discussion
You can test your grammar on stable version of popular .NET repositories. Also you can use artificial single "AllInOne.cs" from abovemention repository for syntax testing.