ANTLR C++ runtime prebuilt binaries available

Mike Lischke

Jun 22, 2016, 7:27:10 AM6/22/16
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just finished uploading prebuilt binaries of the C++ target runtime for MacOS (XCode) and Windows (VS 2013 + VS 2015) to my website. You can download them together with a source zip and the snapshot ANTLR jar from here: http://www.soft-gems.net/index.php/tools/49-the-antlr4-c-target-is-here.

Devlin Poster

Jun 23, 2016, 3:52:58 AM6/23/16
to antlr-discussion

I just finished uploading prebuilt binaries of the C++ target runtime for MacOS (XCode) and Windows (VS 2013 + VS 2015) to my website. You can download them together with a source zip and the snapshot ANTLR jar from here: http://www.soft-gems.net/index.php/tools/49-the-antlr4-c-target-is-here.

Great!

Does this release include the file encoding fix you mentioned in another thread?

Mike Lischke

Jun 23, 2016, 4:57:16 AM6/23/16
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com

I just finished uploading prebuilt binaries of the C++ target runtime for MacOS (XCode) and Windows (VS 2013 + VS 2015) to my website. You can download them together with a source zip and the snapshot ANTLR jar from here: http://www.soft-gems.net/index.php/tools/49-the-antlr4-c-target-is-here.

Great!

Does this release include the file encoding fix you mentioned in another thread?

Yes, latest and greatest included :-)

Devlin Poster

Jun 23, 2016, 5:46:53 AM6/23/16
to antlr-discussion

Yes, latest and greatest included :-)

I noticed a problem and would like to file an issue. Are we supposed to add issues to the https://github.com/DanMcLaughlin/antlr4/issues fork, or should we use the official ANTLR repo for C++ target issues now?

Thanks.

Mike Lischke

Jun 23, 2016, 6:17:57 AM6/23/16
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com

Yes, latest and greatest included :-)

I noticed a problem and would like to file an issue. Are we supposed to add issues to the https://github.com/DanMcLaughlin/antlr4/issues fork, or should we use the official ANTLR repo for C++ target issues now?

Please use the issues list from Dan's fork for now.