ATN visualization tool

Mike Lischke

Nov 14, 2016, 3:51:19 AM11/14/16
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm looking for a tool which can visualize the ATN of an ANTLR grammar. Does anyone know of something like that? ANTLRWorks does not help here, nor did a web search turn up with a useful hit.

Thanks,

Mike
--
www.soft-gems.net

Loring Craymer

Nov 17, 2016, 6:03:10 AM11/17/16
to antlr-discussion
Mike--

Since no one else has replied:  what you want to look for is "dynamic graph visualization" or "dynamic network visualization".  There are quite a few open source libraries and tools available that can be adapted to display ATNs as they are constructed.

--Loring

Mike Lischke

Nov 17, 2016, 6:19:58 AM11/17/16
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
> Since no one else has replied: what you want to look for is "dynamic graph visualization" or "dynamic network visualization". There are quite a few open source libraries and tools available that can be adapted to display ATNs as they are constructed.

Thanks Loring, that will at least give me a start when searching for something :-)

Mike
--
www.soft-gems.net