AST to UML Sequence Diagram??

Dov Rosenberg

Jul 23, 2015, 1:10:20 PM7/23/15
to antlr-discussion
Has anyone attempted or created some code to convert the Parse tree into a UML Sequence Diagram?

I would be interested in hearing some thoughts on doing this.

it seems that the Listener interface can walk down the parse tree and if we used something like GraphViz we could generate a representation very similar to a sequence diagram

Dov Rosenberg

David Whitten

Jul 23, 2015, 3:21:28 PM7/23/15
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Does a UML Sequence Diagram handle recursion ?