Tokenstreams with javascript Antlr4

Damien Towning

Mar 17, 2017, 4:57:22 PM3/17/17
to antlr-discussion
Hi ,

I am trying to use the TokenStreamRewriter in node using Javascript.

I have the following lines of code :

var inp = new antlr4.InputStream(input.toString());
var lexer = new csvLexer(inp);
var tokens  = new antlr4.CommonTokenStream(lexer);

       var rewriter  = new antlr4.TokenStreamRewriter(tokens); // does not seem to exist ... ???

All is going well up until attempting to create a rewriter with the last line. Had a look through the antlr4 NPM and I can't see the token stream rewriter anywhere in the code.

Does not exist in the javascript implementation or am I missing something?

Thanks