Using ANTLR to parse from ttcn-3 to XML(via JAVA)

Alexandre Nader

Mar 26, 2015, 5:14:40 AM3/26/15
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone;

I am actually working on a standard that uses the ttcn-3 language to write test cases and in my java project, I have used the xml to write these test cases.
My problem is that there are more than 2000 test cases already written in ttcn-3 and I would like to create a parser which takes as input a ttcn-3 file and parse it into an xml file ( Or a Java object that I will then parse into xml).
Because I think that the output language can be JAVA but not XML directly.

My question is: I have been reading a lot about ANTLR 3 and 4 and I think that I could use it if I find a ttcn-3 grammar and then generate the parsers in JAVA.
But can I then export the parser and lexer classes into my other java project ?

Is there an Eclipse tutorial on the book ? Because I have only found eclipse tutorial for ANTLR 3.

Thanks