How to transfer a big size file to ansible server from a remote node?

已查看 26 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ray Tan

未读,
2016年12月2日 12:16:422016/12/2
收件人 Ansible Project
Hi Everyboby,

Currently, I have requirement to transfer file from remote node to ansible server. Ansible fetch module can do it but it can't transfer big size file. Who could help how to resolve it with ansible module except using rsync?

Thanks
Ray

Jhon J. Castro H.

未读,
2019年3月6日 14:38:192019/3/6
收件人 Ansible Project
Hello everyone!

I have the same concern. I want to be able to transfer files from the ansible server (or another server) to a remote server. For unattended installation of java, jboss, apache, mysql...

Saludos!

Ryan

未读,
2019年3月6日 17:02:422019/3/6
收件人 Ansible Project
You can use "copy" but I think there is a 1G file size limit.  How big a file do you need to copy?

If you need to pull down a huge file, how about using http or scp to pull the file from the Ansible server?
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子