What does "XXX" mean?

Marc Abramowitz

Jul 4, 2015, 1:44:42 PM7/4/15
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
Trying to do:

sudo: true
file: path=/opt/webapp/profilesvc/enabled.txt state=file

and getting:

failed: [localhost] => {"failed": true, "path": "/opt/webapp/profilesvc/enabled.txt", "state": "absent"}
msg: file (/opt/webapp/profilesvc/enabled.txt) is absent, cannot continue

The directory exists:

vagrant@localmonkey:~$ ls /opt/webapp/profilesvc
bin  include  lib  local  pip-selfcheck.json  share  src

Any ideas?

Diogene Laerce

Jul 4, 2015, 2:07:33 PM7/4/15
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
and it seems that you miss enabled.txt no ?

Good luck,

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

Diogene Laerce

signature.asc

Marc Abramowitz

Jul 4, 2015, 2:17:30 PM7/4/15
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
Oops.

If file, the file will NOT be created if it does not exist, see the copy or template module if you want that behavior.

I somehow forgot that and had myself convinced it would create the file for me if it didn't exist.

Oops.