Find the list of all the AWS ALB target groups in which instance is registered

Arbab Nazar

Apr 26, 2018, 8:59:23 AM4/26/18
to Ansible Project
For ELB, if we want to remove the instance from all the elbs, we just need to pass the instance id to the elb_instance module and again if we want to add the instance back in the same playbook, it give us a magic variable ec2_elbs, we can iterate over this variable and add back or register the instance to all the elbs which he was registered previously.

I didn't find any module, which I can use to find the list of the target groups in which the instance is register. can somebody point if know about it.

Thanks in advance