Error to use SSH in Cisco Devices

Rodrigo Rovere

Apr 26, 2017, 9:09:55 AM4/26/17
to ansible...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone,

                I am newbie for Ansible and I studying some features in order to do implementation based first of all to get specific configuration from Cisco Router, because after that if I can understand whole process to access those devices I will increase more task inside my playbook to make order configuration and so on.

                I am using Ubuntu based in ppa:ansible/ansible installation which is using Python version 2.7.12.

ansible 2.3.0.0

  config file = /etc/ansible/ansible.cfg

  configured module search path = Default w/o overrides

  python version = 2.7.12 (default, Nov 19 2016, 06:48:10) [GCC 5.4.0 20160609]

                I make my specific hosts file and copy to different folder to execute playbook and not impact default installation. However, I am keeping receiving the message failure to access those device via playbook.

                I attached logs of playbook execution in two instance:

  1. Running playbook which I have error always make log try to log on device via root, however I giving parameters to use user/password
  2. Ruuning specific -raw to verify authentication is working and result is OK

So, where are problems? Is there someone to help understand those problems.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo

Logs.txt