Capture the path from the list returned via find module

14 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Saranya N

não lida,
25 de abr. de 2018, 12:09:3725/04/2018
para Ansible Project
Hi all ,

I'm trying to find two XML files in all the locations only if it contains a severname and then pass the list of these files to the replace module to replace that severname by another string.

I'm able to get the file list via shell module but not via the find module.

I tried various options that I found online

---

- hosts: all

tasks:

- name: Find all Paascli Files

find:

paths: /opt/common

patterns: “test.xml|ordit.xml”

recurse: yes

contains: "servername "

register: matched_files

- debug:

msg: "{{ matched_files.files }}"

# - debug:

# msg: "{{ matched_files.files[0].path }}"

- name: Replace the word

replace:

path: "{{ item.path }}"

regexp: "servername"

replace: "new_servername"

backup: yes

# with_items: "{{ matched_files.files }}"

with_items: "{{ matched_files.results | sum(attribute='files', start=[]) | map(attribute='path')|list }}"

I get " dict object has no attribute results for the above with_item option.

Can someone suggest how to capture the path attribute from the returned file list via find module.

Karl Auer

não lida,
25 de abr. de 2018, 19:05:2625/04/2018
para ansible...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if it will make a difference, but you have a space after "servername" in your contains: line.

​Regards, K.​

Karl Auer

Email  : ka...@2pisoftware.com
Website:
http://2pisoftware.com

GPG/PGP : 958A 2647 6C44 D376 3D63 86A5 FFB2 20BC 0257 5816
Previous: F0AB 6C70 A49D 1927 6E05 81E7 AD95 268F 2AB6 40EA

Saranya N

não lida,
25 de abr. de 2018, 22:50:2825/04/2018
para Ansible Project