include_role

Brian Coca

Aug 26, 2016, 2:01:15 PM8/26/16
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
So hoping to get this ironed out for the 2.2 release, I've merged `include_role` into devel which now allows you to use 'roles as tasks'.

I know this is a feature many of you are eager to play with, so I thought we should push it out ASAP to get early feedback and breakage.

The basic stuff is now working, it needs A LOT of testing and we will probably tweak it's behavior before release.

This is NOT production ready and might have unforeseen side effects.

​PR (merged) is:​

For docs use `ansible-doc include_role` or browse:​

​I'll keep the module docs updated with any changes in design or expected behavior.

​or feedback just open issues as you normally would at
https://github.com/ansible/ansible
.

Brian Coca