How to list Ansible Roles and version used by my playbook on Ansible Tower

Coolman

Dec 2, 2016, 12:16:42 PM12/2/16
to Ansible Project
Hello there,
I use Ansible Tower to Orchestrate my Continous Delivery Pipeline.
I call my roles using the requirement.yml file located in the roles directory within my playbook directory.
The thing is that I want to know the list of Roles and their version used by each playbook. The aim is to display a dashboad with those information.
Is there a easy way of doing this using Ansible and some web technology or have you any other idea ?
My idea is to browse each playbook content using an Ansible playbook.