It's Not Too Late to Submit a Game!

1 view

Ben

Aug 28, 2017, 11:13:22 AM8/28/17
to AnonyCon Announce
Hey AnonyCon Fans!

     Game Submission has been open for while now, but there's still plenty of time to get your game in!  The more games we can offer, the more fun AnonyCon will be for everyone, and if you submit your games before September 20th, you'll have priority for player registration and be more likely to see your game run.
     Remember, too, that for each four hour slot you spend as a GM, your admission to the whole convention will cost $10 less, and if you run 3 or more games, your admission is free!
     All you have to do is click here and fill out the GM submission form, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at in...@anonycon.com.  I'm looking forward to AnonyCon 2017, and I hope I'll see you all there.

~Ben Bartell
Associate Director
Marketing and Outreach Manager