Want to help make AnonyCon awesome? We need some more staff

1 view

Max Saltonstall

May 10, 2014, 8:17:07 PM5/10/14
to anonycon...@googlegroups.com
To make AnonyCon grow and adapt, we're looking for more people to join the ranks of planners and executors. Errr, do-ers. No killing please.

Specifically we're keen on anyone who'd like to hone their skills as a:
  • finance/budget planner
  • marketing ambassador
  • community manager for players
  • blog/content management system manager
I'd love to talk to anyone who is interested in one of these, or in creative ways to help AnonyCon keep going. Right now our existing staff is a bit spread thin and we want to see AnonyCon continue for all of us, with your help.

Thank you,
Max