Organized Play Registration Open

Ben

Oct 13, 2016, 12:10:12 AM10/13/16
to AnonyCon Announce

Good news, gamers!

We have now opened player sign-up for Organized Play sessions at AnonyCon!  We're looking forward to an exciting round of Organized Play at AnonyCon this year, and specific events for the convention are now available on Warhorn!  That means if you want to sign up for Pathfinder Society or Adventurer’s League, all you have to do is click here and reserve your spot in the adventure!  If you have already registered for the convention, make sure to now sign-up for specific sessions of organized play!

For those players new to organized play, it consists of an official published campaign run as a series of sessions spanning the entire convention.  These campaigns form part of a larger multi-year adventure, allowing you to bring your same character to many years of conventions as part of a single grand story. At AnonyCon, we feature Pathfinder Society, which uses the Pathfinder system, and Adventurer’s League using Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition.  New players are very welcome - if you have never played Organized Play before, this year at AnonyCon is a great time to start!

Seasoned Adventurer’s League players: we have some grand content for you! We’ll be running all of the newest adventurers in the Storm King’s Thunder season, including the world premiere of DDAL05-08/09 Beneath Durlag’s Tower. Still not big enough for you? Then join us for the regional premiere of the first Storm King Epic, DDEP05-01 The Iron Baron!

Seasoned Pathfinder Society players: we have all the newest scenarios from Season Eight: Year of the Stolen Storm, in which you can explore old favorite sites and even some new planes of existence! We will also be featuring two sessions of the Season Seven Serpent’s Ire, where players can once again play as members of the nefarious Aspis Consortium.

Remember that you will need to secure your own lodging for the event; since the convention takes place at the Stamford Sheraton, that would be an excellent choice. If you have any questions or concerns, email PFS Venture-Lieutenant Chris Wasko at p...@anonycon.com or AL coordinator Jason Babcock at a...@anonycon.com.

This is a vast game, and you can be a part of it!  Sign up now!