AnonyCon 2015 - Register! Submit! Quote!

Max Saltonstall

Oct 24, 2015, 7:56:08 PM10/24/15
to AnonyCon Announce

We are pleased to announce that the AnonyCon website has leveled up!  We would appreciate your feedback!

If you have any favorite quotes from previous AnonyCons, we’d love you to send them to us, and we will feature them on the website!

This year we have a new referral scheme!  AnonyCon is offering stylish AnonyCon dice bags in Loot-Tier colors for people who help recruit for the event. For each person you refer who attends, you unlock a new tier of color choices for your complimentary dice bag!  Collect your prize upon registration, and use it during the event, showing off how you helped AnonyCon to grow!  You can learn more about this on the new website!

To make sure you get credit for your referrals, have them mention your full name when they sign up for the event on Warhorn, in the Comments section.

You've got 6 days left to grab your hotel room and get your discounted rate for registering, so get cracking!