Fwd: Meeting with Mr Prince Kofi Amoabeng CEO of UT Financial Services

Gideon Bosompim

Jun 11, 2010, 6:52:13 AM6/11/10
to annualreport2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gideon Bosompim <gideon....@aiesec.net>
Date: Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 3:26 AM
Subject: Meeting with Mr Prince Kofi Amoabeng CEO of UT Financial Services
To: "abeeku.entsua-mensah" <abeeku.ent...@gh.pwc.com>
Cc: Felix Addo <felix...@gh.pwc.com>

Hello Abeeku,

How was your weekend? Hope you enjoyed it.

As we discussed sometime at Ghana's Most Respectable CEOs and Companies Awards, that we wanted to feature Mr Prince Kofi Amoabeng, CEO of UT Financial service in our annual report and you advised us that we can use PWC to get to him. We want you to help us book an appointment with him so that we can interview him for his AIESEC story which will be featured in the report and also to sell an advertisement space to the company.

Hope you will help us get tot him. Please i will also come for PWC advertisement to be placed in the report.

please when can i also come for the cheque?

Cheers

--
Gideon Bosompim
National Vice President Finance & Projects

Live Support Member Finance Global Support Team
For: AIESEC INTERNATIONAL

Email:  gideo...@gmail.com
         gideon....@aiesec.net
Skype: Gideon.bosompim
TEL:      +233-243329004
           +233-21-226902

AIESEC in Ghana National Partners
PricewaterhouseCoopers
MMRS Ogilvy
Kenya Airways
NCR
Shell

"The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well."

This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments are a private communication sent by a representative of AIESEC Ghana and may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.