AnkiDroid Flashcards

Bruno Sousa

Apr 5, 2019, 3:14:44 AM4/5/19
to public...@ankidroid.org
Meu app não me notifica diariamente p estudar os cartões

Mike Hardy

Apr 5, 2019, 3:15:53 AM4/5/19
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi there!

In AnkiDroid 2.8.x you have to also put the widget somewhere on your phone's desktop in order for notifications to work

-Mike

On 4/4/19 10:43 PM, Bruno Sousa wrote:
Meu app não me notifica diariamente p estudar os cartões

Jacob Lange

Apr 5, 2019, 1:00:02 PM4/5/19
to public...@ankidroid.org
Hi,

I've been using ankidroid for the last really and have really enjoyed it. I would now like to group all of my first year cards (around 2000) under a new deck called "First Year".
However I have not been able to move my existing decks into this new "First Year" deck. Is there anyway that I am able to do this and move it under the new heading.
I have tried dragging it but I can't find any way where I am able to actually move the decks under a new heading.
There may be a way but I have read through the manual and can't find any information on the topic.

Best,

Jacob

Mike Hardy

Apr 5, 2019, 1:06:42 PM4/5/19
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi there - try this link:

And note the parts on naming - using ‘::’  in that the name makes it just sort of happen, to create a hierarchy

-Mike

Thiago Lins

Apr 8, 2019, 8:44:25 AM4/8/19
to public...@ankidroid.org
Hello.
Firstly thank you for such a great app. Well, I would like to know how I can give donation. Second, on the Android app I can't listen to the audios which come with the card (Google translate records). Hope you can help.

Mike Hardy

Apr 8, 2019, 8:45:50 AM4/8/19
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com

On 4/7/19 9:25 PM, Thiago Lins wrote:
Hello.
Firstly thank you for such a great app. Well, I would like to know how I can give donation. Second, on the Android app I can't listen to the audios which come with the card (Google translate records). Hope you can help.

Jan Denkers

Apr 12, 2019, 6:48:12 AM4/12/19
to public...@ankidroid.org
Thanks for the nice app.
Is it planned to add mathjax support in the future?

Cheers,
Jan

Mike Hardy

Apr 12, 2019, 6:50:33 AM4/12/19
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com

There is a workaround here that let's you use Mathjax and you can also follow implementation progress:

https://github.com/ankidroid/Anki-Android/issues/4915

So far no one has proposed an implementation, so "soon" is unlikely unfortunately

-Mike

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity. --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AnkiDroid" group.

Mahmoud Elmahdy

Apr 15, 2019, 12:16:25 PM4/15/19
to public...@ankidroid.org
Dear

How to reschedule  cards all once from andriod app

Thanks

Mike Hardy

Apr 15, 2019, 12:19:06 PM4/15/19
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi there!

This is possible, but only with the freshest code as it is not released in the 2.8.x version series. You may access the feature in the 2.9.x version series by following the instructions here to allow beta builds from the Play store and then sign up for the alpha program so you get the 2.9.x alpha builds

https://github.com/ankidroid/Anki-Android/wiki/Installation#beta--alpha-releases

Once you have the alpha go to the card browser, search for the cards you want to reschedule, long-press on a card to go into multi-select mode, choose "select all" from the menu, then pick "scheduling" from the menu and "reschedule" from the sub-menu there.

-Mike

Steven Nagy

Apr 17, 2019, 12:33:32 PM4/17/19
to public...@ankidroid.org
Hello,
I just installed AnkiDroid on my Android 8.0 phone. When I try to sync with my account, I get the following message:

Sync error
Your Anki client is not compatible with the V2 scheduler.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Steven

Mike Hardy

Apr 17, 2019, 12:39:09 PM4/17/19
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi there -

1st 2 links have good info, 3rd link has the solution as the last comment:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=your+anki+client+is+not+compatible+with+the+v2+scheduler

-Mike

vignesh karthikeyan

Apr 17, 2019, 7:06:27 PM4/17/19
to public...@ankidroid.org
Hi,
I am unable to login from Mobile and the pc version is not syncing. Please help.

Mike Hardy

Apr 17, 2019, 7:08:49 PM4/17/19
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi there -

https://docs.ankidroid.org/#_via_cloud_sync

Make sure you can log in on AnkiWeb first. If you can't, there is nothing we can do, so fix that first.

Then you will be able to login on AnkiDroid no problem after that, using the same user/pass

The desktop/web/ios clients are a separate group, if you have trouble with them please raise an issue with http://anki.tenderapp.com

-Mike

On 4/17/19 5:07 PM, vignesh karthikeyan wrote:
Hi,
I am unable to login from Mobile and the pc version is not syncing. Please help.

Gabriel Rodrigues

Apr 19, 2019, 4:12:56 PM4/19/19
to public...@ankidroid.org
How delete tags?

Enviado do meu smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

Mike Hardy

Apr 19, 2019, 4:14:55 PM4/19/19
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com

On 4/19/19 3:08 PM, Gabriel Rodrigues wrote:
How delete tags?

Enviado do meu smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

Rousseau,Celeste A

Apr 28, 2019, 10:30:50 AM4/28/19
to public...@ankidroid.org
To whom it may concern,

I cannot get images to load on my Ankidroid app. This used to not be a problem, but for the past few weeks no matter how often I sync (I've also checked the collection on ankiweb and that's not the problem), every image is corrupted in the mobile app.

Celeste Rousseau
Doctor of Medicine Candidate, University of Florida Class of 2022

cele...@ufl.edu | 352.317.2287

Mike Hardy

Apr 28, 2019, 10:31:04 AM4/28/19
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com