Re: AnkiDroid Ant Build Issues

Nicolas Raoul

Oct 25, 2011, 1:24:19 AM10/25/11
to Chad Freeman, anki-a...@googlegroups.com, jan.b...@gmail.com
Hi all,

When you build with Ant, If you see this error:
"Error. You are using an obsolete build.xml
You need to delete it and regenerate it using
android update project"

... then it means you updated to SDK14 (I think) and need the new build.xml
I just pushed the new build.xml to my branch so you will get it when pulling.

Jan, as our Ant master, anything to tune in this new build.xml? It was
generated by the "android update project" tool and it is very
different from before. There even isn't any "ant compile" tartget
anymore.

A proguard.cfg was added by the "android update project" tool, I kept
it because we might use it to remove debug at release, but we need to
make sure it does not perform any obfuscation.

Cheers!
Nicolas Raoul