Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

chan....@gmail.com

ungelesen,
04.12.2014, 23:08:1104.12.14
an anki-a...@googlegroups.com
This may be a stupid question, but I have two accounts on AnkiDroid, and I want to go from one to another, but I can't find a log out button. I've tried uninstalling theb reinstalling, but it doesn't work. Can anyone help?

Nicolas Raoul

ungelesen,
05.12.2014, 00:32:0005.12.14
an anki-android
Hi Chan,

A convenient option is to install one of these parallel APKs beside the normal AnkiDroid:
https://github.com/trashcutter/Anki-Android/releases

Cheers!
Nicolas Raoul

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 1:08 PM, <chan....@gmail.com> wrote:
This may be a stupid question, but I have two accounts on AnkiDroid, and I want to go from one to another, but I can't find a log out button. I've tried uninstalling theb reinstalling, but it doesn't work. Can anyone help?

Tim

ungelesen,
05.12.2014, 01:00:0505.12.14
an anki-a...@googlegroups.com, chan....@gmail.com
Under settings -> AnkiDroid -> Account

zhouy...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
07.03.2019, 22:26:3007.03.19
an AnkiDroid
I have the same issue.

Mike Hardy

ungelesen,
07.03.2019, 22:33:1707.03.19
an anki-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi there

If you go settings -> general settings -> AnkiWeb account, you will see a log out button

However, if you log out and log in as another AnkiWeb profile, it will wipe out the old profile information (make sure you have synced first!), and the same will happen if you switch back, since AnkiDroid does not natively support profiles.

If you really have more than one AnkiWeb account and you want to use both of them for different reasons (like I do), then you will want to check this out:

Which has a pointer to the releases section on my AnkiDroid fork where I put parallel builds up of recent versions. I use them myself so I can have a collection for my actual learning, a collection for my son, and a couple collections for testing.

Hope this helps -
-Mike

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor