scope object not binding

Vijay Kumar

Jun 19, 2017, 9:18:52 AM6/19/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi,

I have a web application developed using ASP.NET MVC and Angular JS.

When i log in and home dash board is displayed but scope object is not binding in home page, it is showing {{VendorName}}.

Can any one help me on this.

Thanks,
Vijay

Sander Elias

Jun 19, 2017, 11:01:05 AM6/19/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Vijay,

You are missing some things in your code, or there is a syntax error somewhere.

Regards
Sander

Vijay Kumar

Jun 19, 2017, 1:45:28 PM6/19/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Sander,

It is working in other systems.Only few users faced this problem.Using developers tool i check if any errors are there.

Is there any thing like we need to install the JAVA runtime since for some sites we need to be install JRE.

Thanks,
Vijay

Sander Elias

Jun 19, 2017, 11:29:15 PM6/19/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Vijay,

No, no plugins are needed for AngularJS. If it's only on rare cases, and there is no error in the console, I would say it's a connection problem, or that user has JS turned off.

Regards
Sander

Tito

Jun 20, 2017, 9:53:08 AM6/20/17
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
can you identify any specific user browsers that are problematic. just deployed app to production and for some users with IE and firefox I had to make some changes.