Example of AngularJS Application

Ziv Hilu

Jul 6, 2015, 3:47:43 PM7/6/15
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to find out a good example out of many in the internet of angularJS which contains the following:

  1. Simple login page
  2. a table that being refreshed dynamically and shows the right data according to authorization.
  3. The table being updated dynamically by a java rest API(Tomcat) that return data as JSON
can you point me to such example application?  I'm new to AngularJS but knows the concepts.

thanks

foysal foysal

Jul 7, 2015, 2:20:36 AM7/7/15
to ang...@googlegroups.com
I am also new in AngularJS. I am also looking for this type of example application.

Thanks

kenvd...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2015, 3:08:35 AM7/7/15
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

Take a look at NG Boilerplate:
http://joshdmiller.github.io/ng-boilerplate/#/home

Nice starting point for a SPA.

Regards, Ken

kenvd...@gmail.com

foysal foysal

Jul 7, 2015, 3:56:20 PM7/7/15
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ken  for your reply. I didn't find any server side code in your example application. How do they maintain server side portion ??

Thanks

kenvd...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2015, 3:01:57 AM7/8/15
to ang...@googlegroups.com