Angular - ui decomposition micro services

Manish

Oct 20, 2016, 4:21:47 AM10/20/16
to Angular
I have to develop a microservice based asp.net web application using angularjs as client side framework. Instead of having monolithic UI application I have to decompose the UI into separate applications (similar to microservices at backend). Could you please help me with some pointers or sample code for angularjs based UI decomposition. Based on my understanding so far -each section of the UI would be a UI microservice response. I am not able to grasp how to implement this feature. I created a SPA (assume this is service response) and another web application makes jquery call to load the SPA in one of it's DIV. is this correct approach (I am facing issues when try to load more than one application). If I want to load only one component ex. header (i.e. microservice should return me only component) how can I achieve this. Could you please provide me any pointers or sample code.